Team Leader – LTE/Wi-Fi Software Development (Ref. ID:TL)
Responsibilities: Lead the development and testing activities in LTE / Wi-Fi software development projects.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Good understanding of 3GPP LTE protocols and network architecture and/or Wi-Fi protocols.
- 4-8 years of leadership experience in design and implementation of networking protocol software, using a mix of programming languages such as C, C++, Tcl and Python on Windows, Linux and embedded Real-Time Operating Systems (RTOS).
- Project Management skills such as project planning and scheduling, efficient resource utilization and ensuring timely completion of project.
- Good English communication skills (oral and written).
- B.Tech / M.Tech (Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics & Communication) from a reputed School and University.
Please submit your resume indicating the desired position along with the Reference ID to : firstname.lastname@example.org
see other career options