Software Engineer – Test Tools Development (Ref. ID: SE2)
Responsibilities: Design and development of script-based Test software for Functional and Performance Testing of LTE Network Equipment.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Good understanding of computer networking, data communication and TCP/IP networks.
- 2-4 years of programming experience using scripting languages such as TCL, Python, TTCN.
- Knowledge of Test and Measurements tools such as Protocol Conformance Testers, Load Testers, Channel Emulators and Protocol Analyzers.
- Good English communication skills (oral and written).
- B.Tech / M.Tech (Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics & Communication) from a reputed School and University.
Please submit your resume indicating the desired position along with the Reference ID to : firstname.lastname@example.org
see other career options