LTE EPC Load Tester
The Polaris Networks LTE EPC Load Tester is a comprehensive test solution for evaluating the performance and the stability of LTE EPC nodes, such as the MME, the S-GW and the PDN-GW. The EPC Load Tester is ideally suited for manufacturers of EPC equipment as well as operators deploying EPC nodes in an LTE network. The Tester can be used for testing both the Control Plane and the User Plane under various load conditions and for measuring the capacity and various key performance indicators of EPC nodes.
Key Features & Benefits of the LTE EPC Load Tester:
- Simulate large large number of subscribers with multiple bearers per subscriber to generate heavy load on the system under test
- Scalable hardware architecture to generate traffic load at desired levels
- Test all types of signaling transactions, including UE Attach, Detach, Tracking Area Updates, Handovers, Bearer Setup, Modification and Release, Paging, etc.
- Generate a mix of Control plane and User plane traffic
- Change traffic load and transaction rates dynamically while the test scenario is running without having to restart the load tester
- Accurate performance measurement with Statistics and Traffic Metrics
- Traffic Metrics and Test Logs are saved periodically in a CSV file
- All emulated nodes are full state machine based implementations
- Simulate both normal signalling scenarios as well as abnormal or failure scenarios
- Create and configure Test Bed and Test Scenarios with easy 'drag-and-drop' operations
- Scripting interface available for integration with existing test automation framework